Portable Fire Pump 275 Lpm
Portable Fire Pump 275 Lpm - Brand Of SAFETY FIRST & SAFETY FIRE
SPECIFICATION of ITEM: As per IS 942 – 1982 (Reaffirmed 2005)
- (aa) Light Weight Heavy duty Portable Fire Pump for the purpose of fire fighting / rescue operations. Exhaust priming centrifugal pump with dual carrying handles capable of discharging water at least at rate of 275 LPM, having a pumping capacity of not less than 4 Kgf/cm².
- (ab) Pump shall be capable of lifting the water from 3 mtr in not more than 1 min and shall be fully automatic.
- (ac) The pump should have efficient cooling system to permit the pump to run continuously for Two hours
- (ad) Twin starter type (self starter and manual eqpt starter). Easy to start by one person.
- (aa) Type : Centrifugal, bolted to Engine.
- (ab) Casting : Anodized Aluminum.
- (ac) Impeller : Aluminium Impeller. Engine’s vertical shaft serves as pump shaft, protected against corrosion by a bronze sleeve.
Water resistant air cleaner and muffler.
- (aa) Air cooled Net Power 10-12 HP or more, 4 Stroke Engine.
- (ab) Recoil starter with handle.
- (ac) Water resistant, Solid state Ignition.
- (ad) Engine should be marked with manufacture serial number.
- (ae) Unleaded Petrol Operated.
- (af) Minimum 1 years parts and service warranty (comprehensive).
- (ag) Compression release valve for easier starts.
(aa) Capacity and performance appropriate for continuous run for at least 2 hour.
(aa) It shall be of a cradle design made of tubular steel and provided with anti vibration coils / pads.
- (aa) Metal Strainer 75mm dia - 01 No
- (ab) Basket Strainer - 01 No
- (ac) Suction Hose 4.5m with Coupling 75mm - 01 No
- (ad) Branch Pipe - 01 No
- (ae) Delivery Hose (100 feet) - 01 No with Adjustable nozzles with 63mm female coupling
- (af) Battery – 01 (12 volts & 35 Ampere) of Exide, Amaron, Luminous & Su – Kam)
Each pump set shall be clearly and permanently marked with the fallowing information.
- (aa) Manufactures name or trade mark.
- (ab) Type of engine and pump.
- (ac) The output of pump in 4 min.
- (ad) Weight of pump set.
- (ae) Year of manufacture.
- (af) Instruction for operation of pump.
Total weight of the unit with fuel shall not exceed 110 kgs.